Panasonic has announced the winners of its 3rd PRO Awards, recognising installations across Europe that demonstrate excellence in design, specification and installation.
The biannual awards attracted the highest number of submissions to date, with entries from over 10 European countries competing for the four main main categories. The judges also announced four special recognition awards.
The winners were selected by an international judging panel of independent industry experts, including David Frise (UK) - CEO of the Building Engineering Services Association, Jean Pradere (France) - treasurer of the French Heat Pump Association (AFPAC), Wolfgang Zaremski (Germany) - president of ASERCOM, Damir Žaja (Croatia) - executive manager at HVAC design company B.E.S.T. Projekt and Juan Travesí Cabetas (Spain) - vice president of the Spanish Technical Association of Air Conditioning (ATECYR).
David Frise said: “The PRO Awards show a high standard of Panasonic projects and it was great to see the innovative focus on design, energy performance and sustainability. Congratulations to the deserving winners.”
- Best Residential Project: Climamarket Efendulov for Varna Wave, Bulgaria.
- Best Retail Project: Tech Refrigeration & Air Conditioning for Victoria's Secret Dublin, Ireland
- Best Commercial Project: Fernando Oliván Avilés for Citroën Aramóvil Zaragoza, Spain
- Best Hospitality Project: Terundar for Hotel Lavida, Spain
Special recognition winners
- Best Innovative Project: PCC for Showroom Christian Liaigre, France
- Best Energy Performance: Instalaciones Durcal for Residencial Alarifes II, Spain
- Best GHP Project: Aircon Sales & Service for Allstate Offices, Mays Meadow, Northern Ireland
- Best Sustainable Project: Mardo Kältetechnik GmbH for Neubau ITK Engineering GmbH, Germany
Winners receive a trophy and a trip to Japan, which includes a visit to the Panasonic Global Headquarters and the Fujisawa Sustainable Smart Town.