06 October 2022
The IOR Annual Conference, taking place in Birmingham on December 1, will focus on a low carbon future for the RACHP industry.
"Beyond Refrigeration – next steps for the future of low carbon RACHP” features two keynote addresses that explore policy issues:
- Net zero cooling climate action plan: policy, investment, innovation, opportunities and the international outlook from The Carbon Trust
- Understanding emissions and decarbonisation in transport, industrial and commercial refrigeration in the UK (TICR) from BEIS
A series of case studies will showcase innovative and effective solutions that are enabling end-users to achieve their net zero ambitions. These will be given by A-Gas, K2 Engineering (Cooling) featuring Aldi, City FM, Danfoss and Star Refrigeration.
To make the most of the opportunity to meet face-to-face at the conference there will also be two debate sessions. The first focuses on skills and leadership and the second on the issues around prioritising safety, mitigating risk and complying with standards.
Tickets for the conference start at £99+VAT for IOR members and include:
- A full day of in-person presentations at the conference centre in Birmingham
- Peer-reviewed written papers by the authors including case studies
- Opportunities to ask your questions to speakers with live interactive Q&A debates
- Structured networking lunch and refreshments
Visit www.ior.org.uk/NetZeroConference for more information.