07 May 2020
Bacharach’s Parasense refrigerant tracking and compliance software now provides F-Gas compliance certification to support European customers. The refrigerant usage tracking and reporting software now supports unlimited users, sites and refrigeration assets at no cost.
The cloud-based software is said to eliminate the need for spreadsheets and is designed for any facility manager, team or organisation looking to reduce refrigerant emissions and support regulatory tracking and compliance reporting. It is an enterprise-scale system to track refrigerant usage, leak inspections, and leak events, as well as provide specific compliance reporting for UK and European F-Gas refrigerant leaks and follow-up actions.
- Compliance Calendar – automatically schedules and sets reminders for compliance activities.
- Regulation Workflow – maps regulations into specific tasks to maintain compliance.
- Compliance Score – provides a visual indicator for compliance status across the enterprise, regions, sites or assets.
- Automatic Leak Rate Calculator - provides a rolling 12-month view of refrigerant usage as a percent of system charge.
- Data Summary – enterprise-level or single-site filters and data summaries.
Bacharach says Parasense is designed for facility managers and compliance officers who support multi-site organisations such as supermarkets, food processing plants, cold storage warehouses, hospitals, universities or data centre networks. It can also be used by smaller organizations, as well as for mechanical and refrigeration contractors who can benefit from offering refrigerant management as part of their services.
Users who require additional support have access to the Parasense Information Center (PIC) team. The team provides fee-based, value-added services such as data importing, pro-active data review and recommendations, periodic report preparation and contractor coordination for timely completion of inspections, repairs, testing and record-keeping. The combination of the software and the PIC team services provides a complete solution for enterprise-grade refrigerant tracking and compliance.