20 January 2020
Bacharach's Parasense refrigerant tracking and compliance software is now available for free with full-feature capabilities and unlimited users, sites, and refrigeration assets.
The cloud-based software is said to be ideal for any organisation looking to reduce refrigerant emissions and support regulatory tracking and reporting needs while eliminating reliance on spreadsheets or other less sophisticated methods.
Notable features include:
- Compliance calendar that automatically schedules and reminds about compliance activities.
- Regulation workflow that maps regulations into specific tasks to maintain compliance.
- Compliance score that gives a visual indicator to the state of compliance across the enterprise, regions, sites, or assets.
- Automatic leak rate calculator that provides a rolling 12-month view of refrigerant usage as a percent of system charge.
- Enterprise-level to single-site filters and data summaries.
Parasense is designed for facility managers and compliance officers who support multi-site organisations like supermarkets, food processing plants, cold storage warehouses, hospitals, universities, or schools. It is also valuable for smaller organisations, as well as for mechanical and refrigeration contractors that want to offer refrigerant management as part of their service.