- The health impacts of poor ventilation and indoor air quality
- Technical theory and specification – approved document Parts F and L and the ventilation strategies
- The levels of competency required for installation and key compliance documents
- Best practice installation, commissioning and design of ventilation systems
- Long-term aftercare and maintenance of ventilation systems
The course will now be included in the RIBA CPD Providers Network, which is a valuable source of information for architects and other specifiers.
EnviroVent offers a range of Positive Input Ventilation (PIV), Mechanical Extract Ventilation (MEV) and Mechanical Ventilation with Heat Recovery (MVHR) solutions to the new build and refurbishment sectors.