24 February 2020
CAREL will focus on its energy saving technologies at Date Centre World 2020 in March.
The company says a key theme on its stand will be the application of CAREL products in micro data centres, which it sees as an area for growth.
It says its solutions will demonstrate connected efficiency to the complete data centre chain, plus reinforce its capability in integrated humidification solutions.
Data Centre World is at ExCel London, March 11-12. CAREL will be on stand D1152 and products on show will include:
- boss & boss mini: simple monitoring solutions for medium and small data centres
- cPCO mini….compact solution with high connectivity for compact units for energy saving
- PGDx: HMI designed to offer an improved user experience, with simplified access to system information
- PSD2: drive for BLDC compressors for high efficiency, supply temperature control and energy saving
- humiSonic: complete solution for high precision and short absorption distance, with low energy consumption
- Recuperator: wide range of energy saving technologies