Panasonic Heating & Cooling Solutions is calling for project entries from across Europe for its fourth PRO Awards.
Enrique Vilamitjana, head of Panasonic Appliance Air-Conditioning Europe, explained: “There are so many great examples of projects that showcase energy efficient heating and cooling, and we want to help highlight this work. As we, and our customers, continue to make significant contributions to achieving sustainable development goals, we aim to shine a spotlight on those working hard to build a more sustainable society.
"We fully encourage installers, architects, consultants, engineers, property developers working on HVAC+R projects to enter the Panasonic PRO Awards and help us highlight the great work being undertaken.”
A panel of judges from across Europe, including the UK’s Graeme Fox, Head of Technical at the BESA Group, will be looking for applications that demonstrate flair and innovation, and showcase sustainable design, efficiency, cost effectiveness and aesthetics.
There are four categories to enter:
- Best Residential Project
- Best Retail Project
- Best Commercial Project
- Best Hospitality Project
The judges will also award outstanding projects from the entries submitted to the above categories with these additional categories:
- Best Connectivity Project: highlighting the importance of connectivity and demonstrating its effectiveness for installers and end users
- Best Refrigeration Project: covering all application areas, judges will choose a specific project that uses Panasonic CO2 Condensing Units to deliver outstanding benefits to the customer
- Best Innovation Project: showcasing flair and forward-thinking in its approach, covering how well the project answered the brief and delivered on its aims
- The Sustainable Project: aligning with Panasonic’s Environmental Vision, judges will be looking for the most energy efficient solution for a greener future.
- Best Panasonic Solution: celebrating a project that best features Panasonic equipment to provide the optimum solution for the client.
- Best nanoe X Project: As the world’s focus turns to air quality and protection, this is a particularly important category. The judges will be looking to reward a project showcasing the benefits of nanoe™ X technology.
Projects completed between November 1, 2018, and September 30, 2021, are eligible and the deadline for entries is November 15, 2021. Winners will be announced by December 2021.
Entries can be submitted via the Panasonic PRO Awards website. Winners will be featured in editorial across Europe and have an opportunity to take a trip to Japan to visit a Panasonic facility.