The IOR's SIRACH network will host an online meeting on September 21 exploring the challenges and opportunities of hydrogen for heating and cooling.
A panel of experts will take part in discussions on the potential of hydrogen as a solution to help the country achieve its CO2 emission targets by 2050. The programme will be as follows:
- Introduction - Hydrogen the future of cooling and heating?
- Hydrogen burning appliances for heating – Jeff House of Baxi Boilers
- Finding the balance between hydrogen and other heating solutions - Michael Brown, Hydrogen EAST
- Hydrogen-ready hybrid heating system: Energy Kingdom (MH:EK) project.” – Tam Bardell of Milford Haven Port Authority
- Facilitated discussion session – The challenges and opportunities of the hydrogen economy
The event will take place from 10am to 12.30pm. Register here.