- Affiliate for those without technical experience or qualifications
- Student and Young People for younger members and graduates
- Associate for those fairly new to responsibilities in the industry
- Technician for those with a few years of practical experience and a basic level of qualification
- Member for those with management responsibilities and/or qualifications
All members receive professional development opportunities and certificates, with regular newsletters and technical bulletins.
Applications can be made via the IOR website. To find out more about Women in RACHP, visit the LinkedIn group page.