26 October 2016
Fujitsu has teamed up with distributor TF Solutions to launch a new air conditioning training centre in Burton-on-Trent.
Ian Carroll, Fujitsu's UK sales and marketing director, said at the opening event:
“We are delighted to be opening this new training centre here in the Midlands. We are committed to training to help raise standards throughout the industry and have invested heavily in our state of the art training facilities in Elstree, Dublin and now Burton-on-Trent.
TF Solutions managing director, Mike Sanderson, opened the new training centre on 19th October with the Institute of Refrigeration President, Steve Gill.
“We have a long partnership with Fujitsu and are pleased to collaborate with them to bring a dedicated training centre to our customers in the Midlands and beyond.
“Our mission statement for TF Solutions when we started back in 2001 was “working together for success” and it is this same principle that has allowed us to remain a vital part of our customer’s successes over the years. Training is an essential element in helping our customers to grow and develop, so we are now proud to be working together with Fujitsu for everyone’s success.”
“Having a local centre will enable more to attend. The IOR supports and encourages skills development through training, so I very pleased to be able to be here today to see these excellent well equipped training facilities.”
The current course range includes:
- An introduction to the Fujitsu Product Portfolio
- Split and Multi-Split System (inc.8 Room Multi) – Installation, Commissioning, Troubleshooting and Service Tool
- Mini VRF – Installation, Commissioning. And Troubleshooting
- VRF System Application and Design including Design Simulator
- Design Simulator (software only) - NEW
- VRF System Installation and Commissioning
- VRF Advanced Service and Troubleshooting including Service Tool
- VRF Central Controllers - Installation and Commissioning
- AHU DX Kit and Freeverter Options – Design, Installation and Commissioning
TF Solutions plans to add more courses and dates to the existing schedule, which is already proving to be popular with customers. The courses are all free and taught by expert engineers from Fujitsu. The courses are ideal for design and installation engineers who need to understand the ideal applications for the Fujitsu air conditioning systems.
Content continues after advertisements