06 July 2020
Mitsubishi Electric has launched a dedicated IT Cooling brochure to highlight its range of equipment for data centres.
With the huge growth in data use due to the increase in homeworking, the pressure on servers has never been greater. Mitsubishi Electric says it has has combined its advanced air conditioning with the years of expertise of the RC Group to develop a range of specialist systems that make it possible to ensure the correct room conditions all year round.
The brochure contains information on the following products:
- MSY-TP High SHF Wall Mounted System
- s-MEXT-G00 DX R32 & R410A Close Control Systems
- i-NEXT DX Close Control System
- w-NEXT Chilled Water Close Control System
- New - Multi Density VRF Close Coupled System
- NR-FC-Z / i-FR-G05-Z / TRCS-FC-G05-Z Chillers for IT Cooling
The brochure, along with an updated set of product information sheets and links to recent webinars, can be found on Mitsubishi Electric's dedicated IT Cooling microsite