08 April 2020
As the only independent intergovernmental science and technology-based organisation dedicated to refrigeration, the new website will continue to support the IIR mission to deliver quality refrigeration information resources whilst also promoting knowledge of refrigeration technologies and applications worldwide.
Explore new and improved features
Many changes have been made to the website that make it easier for you to find the information resources you are looking for. A few highlights:
• an improved FRIDOC database for ease of use
• a conference calendar that showcases key events dedicated to refrigeration
• visual professional directories to help you locate the expertise you require
• a fast and secure checkout process
• possibility to share news and updates on social media or with your peers.
Especially for IIR members
The services and advantages for IIR members have been improved. A few highlights:
• unlimited downloads from the FRIDOC database
• complete access to IIR conference papers
• reduced registration fees to IIR conferences
• unlimited access to the complete archives of the International Journal of Refrigeration online
• full access to the IIR expertise and laboratory directories
• possibility to renew memberships for up to three years in advance
• set up a corporate membership with ease directly online.
Browse the new IIR website at www.iifiir.org