BSRIA experts will explore topics ranging from drivers for heat pump sales to the impact of weather on the air conditioning markets at the Chillventa exhibition in Germany next month.
The industry presentation will cover global trends in air conditioning, heat pumps, refrigeration and the 'smart revolution'.
- Aline Breslauer, senior market intelligence analyst: Drivers behind the boom of heat pump sales
- Anette Meyer-Holley, manager VAC&R & private client: Weather impact and trends on the AC markets
- Henry Lawson, senior market research consultant: Solutions for connected buildings
- Krystyna Dawson, commercial director, BSRIA: Energy challenges for “all electric” Europe
The BSRIA presentation will take place on Wednesday 17 October (6-8pm) in the Istanbul room on the 2nd floor.
To secure a place email Tina Fahmy or call +44 (0)1344 465 510.
- The BSRIA stand at Chillventa will be in hall 4, stand 4-202.