23 April 2021
Have you started your entry for the 10th National ACR & Heat Pumps Awards 2021 yet?
Held at the Midland Hotel, Manchester on the 20th of October, this event is NOT to be missed! An industry favourite and one of the first networking dinners this year.
We anticipate another SELL-OUT so please ensure your places are reserved (65% SOLD already!)
• Champagne reception
• 3 Course Sumptuous Meal
• Wine on the table
• Celebrity entertainment
Individual Place: £195
Table of 10: £1950
If you'd like to see recognition of your business and/or team's achievements then you have 16 categories to choose from.
It's been a very tough time for so many but let's shout about those successes, there are so many reasons to celebrate!
You'll also share in cheering on the ACR Woman of the Year and the Phil Creaney ACR Champion.
(Close to train station and MANY reasonably priced hotels nearby)
- Have you considered raising the profile of your business?
- Should you be on stage presenting an Award?
- Should your logo be up on screen throughout dinner, on the menu in front of all guests?
- Should your business be promoted before, during and post the awards?
Contact: [email protected] for details on your bespoke package.
Entries deadline: 31/08/21
• Contractor of the Year
• ACR Product
• ACR Project
• ACR Ancillary Product
• Chiller Product
• Refrigeration Product
• Refrigeration Project/Innovation
• Training Provider
• Environmental Initiative
• Marketing Initiative
• Heat Pump Installer
• Heat Pump Product
• Air Source Project
• Domestic Ground Source Project
• Non-Domestic Ground Source Project
• ACR Trainee of the Year
The following categories are awarded by ACR Journal although suggestions can be submitted by using the 'Contact' link in the menu or by clicking here:
• ACR Woman of the Year
• Phil Creaney's ACR Champion