Heat Pump Month will launch on June 17 with an online Ask Me Anything event, where attendees can get heat pump-related questions answered by industry experts.
- Getting into heat pumps; Specifying and system design (with Chris Davidson, director, Genius Energy Lab)
- Procurement; Funding; Policy (with Bean Beanland, director for growth & external affairs, HPF)
- Technical matters (with Laura Bishop, chair, GSHPA)
- Hybrid systems, (with Ken Kneale, sales manager, Solid Energy)
- Grid connections; Permitted Development Rights; Heat networks, centralised plant and distributed heat pumps (with Neil Lawson, head of renewable heat, ESB
- MCS certification (with Ian Rippin, CEO, MCS)
Manufacturers are also involved, with representatives from Daikin UK, Panasonic and Kensa Heat Pumps.
Organiser Graham Lock, from Low Carbon Homes, said: “This is going to be an informative and fun experience for all involved. We’re determined to offer much more than the conventional webinar, enabling attendees to gather in a highly sociable online environment while learning from peers and practitioners.”
Registration for all Heat Pump Month events is free and open at: