20 December 2022
Edge F (WiSAN-PME 1 S) is an innovative air-cooled packaged heat pump for outdoor installation, equipped with R290 refrigerant (propane) characterised by a very low environmental impact index (GWP = 3) and excellent thermodynamic properties. Edge F, available in 7 sizes from 4 to 15 kW, is therefore ideal for residential applications.
Product manager Federico Messina, comments: “Edge F is a great evolution of Clivet's heat pump range. It is a solution that, thanks to the natural refrigerant R290, is able to guarantee high performance and, at the same time, total respect for the environment. It is also crucial to note that R290 is the refrigerant of the future, already complying with the most stringent European regulatory developments, such as the f-gas standard."
Edge F (WiSAN-PME 1 S) has numerous advantages that make it very competitive:
- Some of the most extensive operating limits on the market: to ensure reliable operation in heating down to -25 °C outside air. Edge F also allows production of 75 °C supply water down to -10 °C outside air, making it an excellent alternative to traditional boilers;
New user experience: the control system is equipped with a color graphic interface developed to ensure maximum usability with Clivet design;
- Possibility of customization: thanks to the numerous combinable accessories, integrated pump and expansion tank, a "tailor-made" installation is guaranteed, allowing any system requirements to be met;
- Space-saving: Edge F is installed outdoors and does not require an indoor unit;
- Top performance and ease of renovation: its performance guarantees class A++ at Medium Temperature (55 °C water supply) and class A+++ in heating at Low Temperature (35 °C water supply). Edge F is also effective in cooling with SEER values up to 5.86. It is particularly suitable for renovations and in general for all types of heating, cooling and domestic hot water production;
- High quietness: with 2 specially developed operation modes to further increase acoustic comfort;
- Modularity: up to 6 units can be combined in cascade;
- APP connectivity: Wi-Fi connectivity for connection with the dedicated APP, which allows you to manage all the main functions of the heat pump;
- Control4 NRG: Edge F is also an essential part of the Clivet Smart Living concept, thanks to its compatibility with Control4 NRG, the control system that can govern the operation of the entire system, ensuring ease of use, high performance and improved comfort in all environmental conditions;
- Smart-grid and photovoltaics: versatility in application and great attention to the environment with the SG function for operation in an advanced electrical grid and/or in conjunction with a photovoltaic system.