BSRIA will launch the fifth edition of its Design Framework guide, BG6/2018, at a breakfast event in London on 14 June.
The release of this new version ensures that BG6 continues to be the industry standard document for building services consultants and contractors to help them and their clients clarify and define the extent of their design activity and their design deliverables on any specific project.
Among the updates are:
- Better guidance for the reader/user.
- Completely revised stage-by-stage tasks descriptions as proformas.
- New and more illustrations of 3D models and drawings delivered at the different project stages.
- More comprehensive listings of deliverables now available as an online resource.
- A range of worked examples showing how the tools could be completed for different types of project or appointment, in an appendix and online.
"The new guide represents a huge financial investment on behalf of BSRIA members and our industry to really improve the construction process and enhance a day-to-day essential tool. All parts of the publication have been heavily revised or completely rewritten and are presented in a new format to be more helpful to its readers.''
A Q&A session will wrap up the event at Bouygues, Becket House, 1 Lambeth Palace Road, London, SE1 7EU
For more information and to book a place, click here.