The system has been developed for the commercial market and simplifies the monitoring of installations across multiple locations without the need for specialist software. It has already been successfully installed in hotel, retail and business applications across Europe.
There are two ways to connect heating and cooling units to the cloud server – either using Panasonic’s integrated LAN connection or dedicated communication pack. This pack consists of a professional plug and play router with a built in 3G SIM card. This method does not require a network communication specialist for installation.
This ‘plug and play’ service is provided by Panasonic to all users across Europe.
The operations interface offers monitoring of:
- Temperatures: Optimise climate control and reduce energy costs
- Running time: Anticipate maintenance requirements and improve energy consumption
- Breakdowns: Maintenance teams can take quick action to fix malfunctions as they occur
- Energy efficiency: Reduce CO² footprint and energy consumption
- Performance: Compare performance across locations and develop best practices
- User profiles: Device administrators can easily create unique user accounts and assign locations to the network
- Site floor map: Installations can be viewed via a simple unit chart or floor map of the site, allowing a smooth operation for non-specialist users