The London Refrigeration Society meets every second Thursday of the month at The Greenwich Tavern, 1 King William Walk, Greenwich, London, SE10 9JH. The society boasts a mix industry professionals including refrigeration and air conditioning engineers, professors, managers, consultants, project managers, and retired engineers.
The first seminar is in on 10th September and the series concludes in March 2016.
Here are the dates and topics:
- 10th September: Life After R404A - planning for the phase down with low GWP Alternative. Speaker: Mark Hughes - Opteon Refrigerants
- 8th October: Latest advances from Fujitsu. Speaker: Neil Panting - Fujitsu
- 12th November: Underfloor Air-Conditioning Technology. Speaker: Glan Blake Thomas - Advanced Ergonomic Technologies Ltd
- 10th December: Site Build and Leak Repair of Cooling Towers". Speaker: Julian Williams - Tower Systems Ltd
- 14th January: Flexible Torsional Couplings, Anti-Vibration Mountings and Lokring cold tube joining system . Speaker: Chris Alexander - Vulcan Lokring
- 11th February: Thermal Wheel Heat recovery . Speaker: Keith Sprague - Reznor UK Ltd
- 10th March: The Problems with cooling surgical units in Ethiopia. Speaker: Dr Helen Fitzgerald
For more details, visit the London Refrigeration Society website: www.londonrefrigeration.org