- characteristics of HFO refrigerants
- design issues for systems, components and controls
- safety issues (flammability risk analysis, design considerations, operating experience)
- legislation, codes of practise and standards
- responsible use and environmental considerations
The conference will also accept papers that include comparisons with other low and moderate GWP fluids such as R32, ammonia, CO2 and hydrocarbons.
The event will take place at IET Birmingham Austin Court between 2-5 September 2018 and will provide a common arena for HFO refrigerants specialists and those having with interest in this topic including users, component manufacturers, product development specialist, researcher and development experts, system and equipment designers, senior managers and policy makers.
Further information is available on the IOR website.