The seminar will welcome five industry experts who will discuss different ways to reduce the energy consumption of HVAC and refrigeration systems, while reflecting on case studies of projects that have made significant energy saving improvements. This will include a presentation from the Mercedes F1 Team who will share its experience on the upgrade of HVAC equipment at Mercedes HQ in Brackley.
Other topics to be discussed at the seminar include an update on current technical developments and future plans for developing sustainable, energy efficient and environmentally friendly HVAC and refrigeration systems, as well as the latest legislation and how organisations can meet new energy efficiency targets.
Speakers confirmed for the seminar include:
- Robert Yeowart, Director of Business Development and Logistics at Mercedes AMG Petronas Formula One Team
- Bob Richardson, Managing Director at Emerson Retail
- Keith Bertie, Director of Engineering at Emerson Retail
- Adrian Trevelyan, UK Service Manager at Airedale International Air Conditioning Lt
- James Cooper, Product Manager at ebm-papst UK Ltd
Plus one more speaker to be confirmed.
The seminar is free to attend and takes place between 9.30am and 13.15pm at the ebm-papst client centre, Chelmsford Business Park, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 5EZ.
Date : 17th November 2015
Time : Between 9.30 and 13.15pm